Happy Holidays! The store will re-open Black Friday through December 1 for new custom builds on all models. December 2 until the end of the year we will be closed again to build orders AND some inventory to make leads times shorter. Although we might offer up some surprise builds in the meantime.
Please allow approximately TWO weeks from receipt of your amp to return shipment.
This is a direct drop-in replacement PCB for 22H or Custom 2.X ONLY. You send us your amp and we will retrofit it and return it to you with your new sound and a 2-year full warranty. These are not MODS to your existing amp. we are replacing the entire circuit board AND the loop.
Switchable options indicated will require us to drill your chassis to accommodate the switches. Please note your existing 22H PCB will stay with us for recycling into another amp. You pay shipping to get the amp to us, we pay shipping to return it to you.
This is the legendary Super Lead Overdrive circuit. Designed in Seattle, the preamp is a spot-on recreation of the 1987 high gain benchmark used by countless pros. Improvements made are replacement of the original's antiquated channel switching with modern relays, heater routing to reduce noise, and integration of all components to a single PCB.
The harmonically rich, touch responsive and smooth high gain of the original is here. Assembled in Northern California from US-made and imported parts. Each amp is built one at a time and hand-serialized.
- 5 12AX7 preamp sockets
- 20 watts from 2x EL84
- Tube-buffered, pedal-friendly effects loop
- Hand-soldered, thick (purple) PCB with through hole construction. High-quality components throughout.
- Installation +$50. The price of $222 is for us to send you the populated board, which can be installed by a qualified tech. It requires soldering 21 connecting wires. The $50 optional fee is for us to install the PCB in your amp here, under warranty.
- Clean / Crunch switch on Channel One - without this switch we can hardwire to either Clean or Crunch at your preference. +$30
- Bright switch +$29
- Rear-mounted variable DEPTH control +$35
As always if you have something specific in mind or a question please email to email@example.com