5LO 20 TuxedoJet City
We should do more of these black and white looks; they're classy. Thanks for the idea, Alex.
This is the legendary Super Lead Overdrive tone built in our 20 watt chassis and transformer set. Designed in Seattle, the preamp is a spot-on recreation of the 1987 high gain SLO benchmark used by countless pros. Improvements made are replacement of the original's antiquated channel switching with modern relays, heater routing to reduce noise, and integration of all components to a single PCB.
The harmonically rich, touch responsive and smooth high gain of the original is here. Assembled in Northern California from US-made and imported parts. Each amp is built one at a time and hand-serialized.
- Crunch and Overdrive channels
- 5 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 20 watts from 2x EL84 power tubes
- Tube-buffered, pedal-friendly effects loop
- Hand-soldered, thick (purple) PCB with through hole construction. High-quality components throughout
- Channel footswitch included
- Clean / Crunch switch on Channel One - without this switch we can hardwire to either Clean or Crunch at your preference.
- Bright switch
- Front-panel channel switching with Overdrive indicator LED
- Rear-mounted variable DEPTH control
- Acrylic control panel overlay color
Because we use the same acrylic overlays for all amps, optional switches are not labeled on the front.
As always if you have something specific in mind or a question please email to firstname.lastname@example.org